Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yesss! We have made it to the TOP 100 winner's list on the Mitsubishi-Cedia Great Driving Challenge.

It was great day today after I saw the www.greatdrivingchallenge.com site. Our names were listed as part of the top 100 selection list that was announced. Yaaahooooo! It was a great way of presenting the topper list, the organizers arranged selection list hidden behind the announcement (each letter to hide one couple on the announcement), I thought I will be in the last few letters if at all we were selected, hence started to looking at all the pictures from bottom to top. To my surprise our profile was hidden behind the letter "E" in the first line itself.


I must thank you for all your support. We're too much excited to Drive the 3000 kilometer challenge. I'm hoping our application get selected for the top 3 so we get the chance. Anyway we still have one more stage to cross. Keep supporting us, till we complete the drive challenge.

Please come and visit us on the winner's gallery
http://www.greatdrivingchallenge.com/top100

2 comments:

Shrinidhi Hande said...

congrats- which letter I'll have to click to see your profile?

Sivakumar said...

Hey thanks, "E" in the first line.