Monday, November 13, 2006

Sayonara Japan ...

Ah, the time has come. I have to leave Japan this week Thursday. As I came to Japan for client meet and product demonstration purposes on a business visa, now to work here I’m undergoing the Work permit process.

Actually got the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Japan government, but wanting to apply the work visa from India. I would have been applied the work visa from Japan itself, but this is a reason for me to visit India. I feel home sick now, anyway for another 15 to 20 days I will be out of Japan.

This is the primary reason for not been able to update the blog for couple of days. Lots of purchase and preparation for the visit back to home country made me really tired. Also in the work place I had to type lots of documentations made my fingers go red.

In fact I also had plans to visit Tokyo Sea Life Park last Saturday; unfortunately the baggage preparation took my whole week end. I’m pretty sure now I won’t be able to post anymore blog in this trip in Japan. Hence making this Bye Bye Bye to Japan as last blog in this trip.

I hope to spend my holidays in some places in Karnataka or Kerala states of India during my holiday out there with my family. I will try updating this blog at least once during my stay in India.

Mean while comment on the posts and visit my Camera Friendly Objects at http://www.camera-friendly.com

Thou matha! (See you soon) Thou Arikathou gosaimasu (Thank you verymuch)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments to my question about FujiQ on Yahoo Answers! I'm Chris and I'm from Canada. I've visited Tokyo 2 times for vacation (this year & last year). I went to many places such as Shibuya, Shinjuku, Odaiba (I like the Joypolis), Ikebukuro, Asakusa, Tokyo Dome, Tokyo DisneySea, etc... Japan was so much fun so I'm planning to go there next year again!

Sivakumar said...

Thanks for your comment. It's nice to know about your visit in Japan. Buzz me here if you can while you come to Japan. Who knows we may have a drink in isakaya here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Siva! How are you? are you in chennai now (today is 25th nov,06)? I appreciate the endeavour you take to give info to others. Gr8. keep it up. thanks
solomon, chennai

Sivakumar said...

Hi Solomon,

Sorry for the delayed response. I had actually busy time in Chennai. Hence couldn't post reply to the comments.

Any now I'm back at Tokyo. Will update more information on this page.